Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cupcakes A-Z: N is for...

Nemo!


One of my all time favorite movies. Beautifully animated. All about FISH!


Fish actually happen to be my favorite animal. My fish Bellini (RIP) on display in all of my headers art. I don't know why I love them so much, I just do. When I go to aquariums, I flip out a lil bit from joy.


'

Just a little bit. I am no Darla...


Okay, sometimes I have been accused of being a Darla. I just love too much.

Anyway! In terms of Finding Nemo cupcakes, gang's all here! 


Marlin & Nemo...



The Jellies...




Peach!




Dory...




Crush...

A little collection of my favorite animated fishes!


All of these little guys were just piped free hand. Used some colored sugars for pop and some Nerds candies for the sea stones and Crush's shell.

Sidebar: Who isn't excited for Finding Dori!?


That's a real thing, guys! It is REALLY happening! 

I will have to make my Nemo collection cupcakes again for the premier in 2015.


A Part of the Cupcakes A thru Z Project



No comments:

Post a Comment